VENUE: Intercontinental Hanoi Landmark72
Grand BallRoom (5th Floor)
Pham Hung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Map of the Grand BallRoom
IN-PLACE REGISTRATION, IDENTIFICATION BADGES AND MATERIAL PACKAGE
- A registration counter will be set up for registration before the opening of the Conference.
- A badge and a package of booklet and proceeding will be handed over to every participant upon completion of registration and verification by the conference staffs at the registration counter.
TIME AND VENUE FOR REGISTRATION
- 08.00 AM – 08.30 AM, 16 November 2020 in front of Grand BallRoom of the Intercontinental Hanoi Landmark72.
- Formal business attire is required for the Opening Session.
- For other sessions, business casual is appropriate.
- Wireless Internet is available at the Conference Hall.
- The electric current is 220 Volt AC throughout the country. The electric plugs and sockets are designed for two round/flat pin plugs. It is recommended that participants bring their own adaptors to comply with the electric current and plugs.
TIME MANAGEMENT DURING SESSIONS
- Each session will last around 1 hour and 15 minutes (except for the Special Session: Young Leaders’ Perspectives which will last for 30 minutes).
- Each panelist has 7-8 minutes to present his/her paper.
- Other participants have maximum 2 minutes each for comments and questions.
- Other decisions will be made by the Moderators.
CONFERENCE CONTACT POINTS
- For general information
- Hotline: (+84) 32 591 8161, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online participants
- Cell:+84 96 181 6312 (WhatsApp, Viber), email: email@example.com
- For international participants
- Cell: + 84 97 810 9236 (WhatsApp, Viber), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Vietnamese participants
- Cell: + 84 96 713 5716 (WhatsApp, Viber), email: email@example.com